Friday, October 30, 2009

Rang de basanti

I am not much of a hindi movie viewer. I very humbly admit it. for two reasons mainly, number one mushy love stories in various packages bore me to death and second reason is boring story lines, bad acting, direction and editing acts as sleeping pill for me.

Since time immemorial all my indian, hindi speaking friends have been bugging me to watch this movie, I ignored them. then the only critic I believe told me to watch it (must) and I did.

I have rarely seen such a powerful movie by an Indian. I have always liked Amir Khan’s new avatar since lagaan and have loved his taare zameen pe. There are some bolly actors I sometimes watch he, ajay devgan and rahul bose are top among them.

This movie was really something. It reminded me (very strongly) of all the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters for us, which we are reaping now

And it subtly told me another thing.. just saying that the world is corrupted doesnot works.. get up and pick up the broom.

The direction of this movie was fabulous so were all the actors..

No comments:

Post a Comment