Monday, January 4, 2010

This winter

This year winter has visited us quite graciously. Winter happens to be my favourite season, all time favourite seasons.

Courtsey blogging, my friends are not scattered all over the world. its funny, how a thing which is awesome in one part of world is a nuisance in another.

It was snowing a lot in US around Christmas, I gushed about it to a friend of US and he immediately pointed out the misery attached to snow fall - shovelling.

His comment brought back a memory of my own, I hate kolkata monsoon, a few months back a blogger from Arizona was surprised that I am so much allergetic to rain. :)

Well, for the winter, I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will stay a little longer with us. :) She is no nuisance in Kolkata, she is an adorable visitor, who often forgets to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment